Our top priority is the safety, protection and well-being of our guests.
We are constantly monitoring the latest developments so that you can enjoy a relaxing holiday even in this difficult time.
# RECOMMENDATIONS OF CONDUCT
- We ask that you keep the necessary minimum distance of 1 meter to other guests
- Avoidance of direct physical contact with everyone
- Wear mouth and nose protection in public areas
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or handkerchief
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day
# HYGIENE & CLEANLINESS
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Ongoing control, cleaning and disinfection of all neuralgic areas
- Disinfectant dispenser in all public areas
- Use of exclusively virucidal cleaning products
- Daily room cleaning with virucidal cleaning products
- Regular ventilation with fresh mountain air
- Compliance with the minimum distance in the gastronomic area
- Mouth and nose protection is only mandatory in the buffet area
- There is space to enjoy and maintain the minimum distance provided, whether inside in our restaurant or outside on our sun terrace.
- Our employees work exclusively with mouth and nose protection and are continuously trained in the increased hygiene measures.
Should you be unsure or have open questions?
Then do not hesitate and contact us.